Sunday 30 October 2011

Here comes the sun


Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo  - here comes the sun and I say it's alright!

Stress. Yes, that's what defined my last week. On my agenda: A lot of classes, a workshop, sports, two business meetings, friends, party, a concert, a presentation.... I had a bunch to organize and to participate in, so I really needed this weekend. A weekend to relax and to calm down.
And to study.
And to read.
And to cook.
And there will be another day off on Tuesday. Yippieh!

Oh, I still owe you an image from my cousin's birthday...


 ... and an outfit with my new cardigan ...


For tonight I plan to go bowling with friends and afterwards we will cook together a Chinese meal (Chicken, vegetables and noodles). Bon appetit!

P.S. Next weekend I will only give a short statement as I am on a sports tournament for my university. There will also be a party where we all dress as Jack Sparrow. I'll post my Jack-Sparrow-Version next week!Please check out: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579566528#!/WHUEuromasters / Go on "Pre-Spirit-Competition" on the left side and vote then for ESB Business School REUTLINGEN University. We have to win!

Enjoy your Sunday and have a nice upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment