Sunday 8 April 2012

Vie à la française

Hello my dear followers,

It hasn't happened for quite a while now but today I couldn't manage to blog this morning. Well, I admit that I totally forgot about it due to a good reason.

Place Stanislas

I am at my friend's in France and there was a lot going on in the last couple of days. And this morning - as it's Easter Sunday - a few family members came over to celebrate and to have lunch together.
However let me just summarize what we did: Our arrival here was a little annoying as we had to suffer a few traffic jams on our way. Therefore it took us twice as long as normaly which ended up in being in the car for more than 6 hours. After our late arrival on Thursday, we went to see the city of Nancy on Friday - Place Stanislas, Shopping Street and nice lunch at an Italian restaurant. In the evening we watched the Harlem Globetrotters that is an American Basketball Team combining basketball with a show. I pretty much enjoyed it! Yesterday we only went to the movies (watching "My week with Marylin") before going out at night with some of my friend's collegues. And today I participated in a really French lunch, meaning that we sat around the table for 4 hours and had delicious food.
As I really enjoyed my time here I feel already a little sad leaving tomorrow. I was heartly welcomed and I appreciated it a lot to spend time with my friend. Thank you!




Harlem Globetrotters
But I actually have another event I can look forward to: My Mom is coming to my place tomorrow as well and she is going to stay one week (so you actually can guess next week's topic). Moreover I have two interviews which is why I am in a good mood.

Hope you forgive me that I didn't publish "le dimanche matin" but sometimes living and enjoying is more important! I wish you all the best for the week and see you next Sunday then!

2 comments:

  1. Toujours la même ;)20 April 2012 at 18:07

    Thanks for this nice article ;)
    See you in the next few days !
    Bisous
    L.

    ReplyDelete