Sunday 1 July 2012

US MOOD

Happy Sunday!

Today I want to sweeten the girls' morning with a little video I found the other day. We all know the hype around Abercrombie & Fitch and their boys, so check it out!

 

The video gets myself in mood for my US trip in a few weeks. My entire family gets more and more excited the more our departure approaches. We discuss about where we want to go, what we want to do, who we want to see. Do you know any particular places, restaurants, bars, theatres, museums, hikes, activities in Los Angeles, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, Moab, Cedar City, Las Vegas, Yosemite or San Francisco that you could recommend? I would be delighted to get some insider tips from your side. 

During lunch break last Tuesday, I went to the Elizbeth Arden private sell with my collegues from work. It requires a special invitation and was at a hidden (not very welcoming) spot in the industrial zone. But it was worth to go because you got Elizabeth Arden and Shiseido make up for a quarter of the normal prize. I only bought a new blush that has a creamy texture for a few bucks instead of spending a whole fortune on this brand make up. It doesn't provoke spots and sticks the whole day, absolutely recommendable.


These pictures are the best proof for my my horrible camera. But it is my birthday next Tuesday, so hopefully I can then finally take pictures with a new Canon or Nikon.

After each hard day in the office, I went to rehearsals in my former school because my brother asked me to participate in a small concert. Yes, I sang. Alone. On the stage, only accompanied by my brother playing his guitar. Knowing that I am not the best singer, I did my best and I didn't embarrass myself entirely. However, I prefer singing under the shower at home.

Being in the city in these days is kind of hard for me because there is sold everywhere. But I don't want to buy anything now as my trip to the US is just ahead. I absolutely need new pants, shirts, ... ah you guess it: I need a whole new closet.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment