Sunday 29 December 2013

Idyllic winter days

This morning: I couldn't resist!
Hi everyone,

Sorry for my little delay but due to great weather conditions I couldn't stop myself from starting this Sunday on the slope. I did Nordic Skating today which was the first time for me and, believe me, my but already hurts immensely. Yet it was total fun and I am up to do it another time this week!

I hope you had a great time with your family during the Christmas days. Since my brother is still in NZ, it was my first Christmas without him and I must say that it was kind of strange. However we had nice and calm days with good food, all kinds of stories to tell each other and presents that I will show you another time here. As weather conditions weren't that great until this weekend, we spontaneously decided to leave for some wellness days on Thursday. Our destination was Freiburg in Germany that we could easily combine with a visit at my cousins (such a cute guy). Beside that we focused on wellness, so I went to the sauna, swimming pool and had a message after which I felt slightly more tense than before. Haha.

Last night I went out with two of my best friends and we chatted about old times in our traditional restaurant and later ended up in my kitchen where we could have stayed all night long. It was amazing to remember old times and to see what everyone is up to now. I very much appreciate having them here and don't want to miss the fun I have with these guys.

Let me already tell you that the next post here will surprise you. I cannot wait to share it with you. So long, enjoy your holidays or if not - have a great week!
Typically German
Favourite street
My room
The interior was so appealing

No comments:

Post a Comment