Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn Inspiration


Happy Sunday!

While we didn't have a wonderful summer this year, it seems that September wants to catch up and pampers us with warm temperatures. That I call an Indian summer! Nevertheless, you know my love for autumn and winter which is why I cannot wait for cooler temperatures to come. They will allow me to layer pieces, to put on my hats, my boots, and to give my style a preppy/country/English touch. I am not talking a lot about fashion on this blog, but today is one of these days that I spend in various online shops to look for inspiration (due to a super tiring week again).

Another source of inspiration is certainly Pinterest. I keep compiling and compiling pictures that influence my style these days. Here are some of my favourite ideas (all via Pinterest) for the upcoming months that I certainly will include in my daily wardrobe-war: loafers, oversized sweaters, blazers, boots, college jackets...

Perhaps these outfits also inspire you. I have to get some work done in order to be prepared for another work-intense week.





No comments:

Post a Comment