Sunday 7 September 2014

Back to School


Hello my dears,

I am now a senior, a fourth year college student. Seeing the freshmen, I literally feel old although I am only 22. At the same time, I feel wise and responsible to care for these young wild kids and have wondered a couple of times whether I was the same at the age of 18. Probably, I was.

Last year I explained to you my new role in students council and with the first day of the year, the work instantly hit us. Hence, my week consisted of two meetings each day, talking about financing, negotiating with other associations or connecting with students in bars. The first weekend was therefore much needed and it's been the first time in nine months now that I didn't take any pictures. Kind of insane, isn't it?

After my great experience in Paris and a lovely summer I was a little afraid to come back to Reims. Yet, I can tell you that everything's perfect here: the conversations with my close friends are priceless, I fully internalize my new role, I enjoy recognizing all the little streets in the city as well as the traders on farmer's market and even if some classes are boring, I am really motivated to give my best in college. Let's see what this year will bring.

Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the week at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment